Charles River Analytics Inc., developer of intelligent systems solutions, will attend several college career fairs in fall 2018. We have career openings in all four divisions: Decision Management Systems; Human Effectiveness; Sensing, Perception, and Applied Robotics; and Socio-Cognitive Systems.
What we do at Charles River matters—we connect smart and creative people with state-of-the-art technology to develop unique solutions to problems facing government and industry. Is this the type of company where you want to work? We are looking for experts like you to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have successful academic backgrounds in:
- Computer science
- Cognitive engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- Software engineering
- Applied mathematics
We need great people with many talents and fresh ideas to further our innovations. We can accomplish so much together. Join us at the following career fairs to learn more:
- University of Pennsylvania – Engineering Career Days – September 5th
- Boston University – CS Day – September 18th
- Tufts University – Women in Technology (WiT) Conference – September 22nd
- Brown University – Fall Career Fair – September 25th
- Georgia Institute of Technology – College of Computing Career Fair – September 28th
- Olin College of Engineering – Fall Career Fair – October 3rd
- Machine Intelligence Conference (including Tufts, Harvard, MIT, and BU) – November 3rd