Join us at IMSH 2023, Society for Simulation in Healthcare
Adaptive intelligent training solutions
Featured KWYN industry products
Virtual training applications that develop medical skills, systems that measure trainee performance within training systems, and research and enabling tech that can support and enhance any training program.
The KWYN MAGPIE Framework (now KWYN Engine) is an advanced training platform that guides students in highly interactive virtual environments, enabling nearly realistic experiences with electronics and maintenance procedures.
Backed by decades of research and development, we build KWYN technologies with integrity and a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Adaptive intelligent training
- AI platform includes automated scheduling, scenario generation, content generation, and performance tracking
- Simulation- and competency-based training
- Ability to customize and personalize training for different learners
- Quantitative measures of success
- Customized fidelity along the pathway to learning
- Integration with existing courses
- Knows what you need when you need it
- Accelerates knowledge acquisition and retention
- Reduces human error
- Enables faster decision-making
- Facilitates personalized learning journeys
- Reduces costs, increases return on investment
- Fosters continuous feedback and improvement cycles
- Provides objective assessment
Does your business need next-generation training?
Reach out to add AI to your training system.
More efficient training
At Charles River Analytics, we develop training solutions with high quality and valuable results in mind. We consider user needs and customize solutions to optimize training and make it as efficient as possible. You get evidence-based adaptive solutions when the KWYN platform supports your training program.
For more information on sales and licensing,
or to connect with our engineers, contact:
Elaine B. Coleman, Ph.D.
Vice President of Commercialization