Charles River Analytics Inc., developer of intelligent systems solutions, will recruit at several college career fairs in Fall 2019. We have career openings for scientists, software engineers, researchers, support staff, and more.
What we do at Charles River Analytics matters—we connect smart and creative people with state-of-art technology to develop unique solutions to problems facing government and industry.
As a 100% employee-owned company, our success relies on the talent and commitment of our employees.
Is this the type of company where you want to work? We are looking for experts like you to join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have successful academic backgrounds in:
- Computer science
- Cognitive engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- Software engineering
- Applied mathematics
- Human Factors
We need people with many talents and fresh ideas to further our innovations. We can accomplish so much together.
Join us at the following career fairs to learn more:
- University of Pennsylvania – Engineering Career Days – September 10th
- Tufts University – Women in Technology (WiT) 2019 Conference – September 14th
- University of Dayton – Career Fair – September 16th
- MIT – Coffee Chat – September 16th
- MIT – Society of Women Engineers (SWE) 40th Anniversary Celebration – September 19th
- MIT – Fall Career Fair – September 20th
- Brown University – BIG Career Fair – September 25th
- Tufts University – Fall Career Fair – September 27th
Join us at one of these events or see our current job openings!
To learn more about Charles River or our current projects and capabilities, contact us.
Charles River Analytics conducts leading-edge AI, robotics, and human-machine interface R&D, and leverages that research to create custom solutions for your organization. We have a stellar track record developing successful solutions for Government and commercial clients across a diverse collection of markets—defense, intelligence, medical technology, training, transportation, space, and cyber security. Our customer-centric focus guides us towards problems that matter, while our passion for science and engineering drives us to find impactful, actionable solutions.