Charles River Analytics, a developer of intelligent systems solutions, is presenting recent research and development at the 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (2015 AHFE International). This year’s conference takes place from July 26-30, 2015, at Caesar’s Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
At AHFE 2015, Charles River’s scientists and software engineers are presenting the following:
- Application of Personality Theories for the Design and Development of Cross-cultural Decision-making Tools
- An Interactive Fuel-Altitude-Time Pattern Display for Air Vehicle Replanning
- MAVERICK: A Synthetic Murder Mystery Network Dataset to Support Sensemaking Research
- Providing Decision Support Using Insights from Narrative Science
- Tools for Validating Causal and Predictive Claims in Social Science Models
- Towards Visualizations to Support the Construction of Narratives for Analysis
- Visualizing Awareness of Submarine Maneuverability and Detectability
The 4th International Conference on Cross-Cultural Decision Making (CCDM) is an affiliated conference to AHFE. Dr. Corey Lofdahl, Senior Scientist at Charles River, serves on the scientific advisory board and is presenting Extending Generative Models of Large Scale Networks at CCDM.
For more of our publications, visit our Publications page.